This service, which is the most comprehensive, searchable collection of full-text electronic
South African journals in the world, focuses on making journals published in South Africa
The interest that the SA ePublications service has generated among South African publishers and
editors alike has allowed Sabinet Online to grow the service at a phenomenal rate. The service currently includes
264 publications, with new publications being added on an ongoing basis.
What does SA ePublications offer its users?
The SA ePublications service enables users to:
- easily locate, display and print full-text documents from their desktops.
- search on full text, on abstract, or on both, by article title, author, subject, ISSN, etc.
- electronically access full-text versions of articles that are exact copies of the printed versions.
The value of online publications
- contents pages of full-text articles and abstracts
- availability of an archive
- a License Agreement based on the International Coalition of Library Consortia (ICOLC) template
- an email alert of new issues of journals added
This is the first service that brings together, soon after publication, the tables of
contents, abstracted records, and full-text documents of many journals published in South Africa in a single
user-friendly service. The online journals enable library staff and library users alike to easily locate, then
display and print full-text documents from their desktops.
- Full SA ePublications service
- Core Collection
- SA ePublications Collections
Below are subsets of the full SA ePublications service.
Journals are bundled together according to the following areas of interest:
- Business & Finance (See )
- Law (See )
- Medical & Health (See )
- Religion (See )
- Science, Technology & Agriculture (See )
- Social Sciences & Humanities (See )
A once-off document purchase option is also available if
you need only one specific journal article.
Want more information?
Should you need more information or a free quotation, please contact us in any of the following ways:
- Call us on tel: +27 12 643-9500
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- alternatively you can complete this form
so that one of Sabinet Online’s portfolio managers can contact you!